Aromasin 20mg Norma
Aromasin is a drug group of aromatase inhibitors, which reduces the production of estrogen in the body. This drug is approved in the USA and is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
In bodybuilding, Aromasin is used on a steroid course to reduce the aroma effect (conversion of testosterone to estrogen) when taking anabolic hormonal preparations.
Effects of Aromasin
- Gynecomastia prophylaxis
- Decreased estrogen production (by 97%)
- Increased anabolic hormone levels
- Improved muscle relief
- Prevention of hypertension
- Reduction of estrogen suppression of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes axis
DOSAGE AND COURSE OF ADMINISTRATION OF AROMASIN
- For prevention (in bodybuilding): 12.5 mg every other day.
- For the treatment of gynecomastia: 25 mg every day until symptoms disappear (12.5 mg every day).
Reception at a course of steroids:
- When using steroids with a short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone): after 10 days of the course, take an estradiol test and take 12.5 mg of Aromasin every other day. Next, after 10 days, once again pass tests for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Aromazine according to their results.
- When using steroids with long esters (enanthate, sustanon, cypionate): after 3-4 weeks of the course, pass tests for estradiol and take 12.5 mg of Aromasin (Exemestane) every other day. Next, after 10 days, once again pass tests for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Aromazine according to their results.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|